Booking terms and cancellations

Booking and cancellation terms

Welcome to Niinilahti.

To make a booking, you must be at least 18 years old.
These terms shall be binding on both parties when the customer has paid the booking fee for the holiday cabin they have reserved or paid the booking fee and the final payment.
The booking fee and final payment must be paid by the due dates indicated on the invoice.
The booking fee, which amounts to 30% of the total price, shall be paid within 7 days after making the booking. The final invoice for the remaining 70% shall be payable 30 days before the arrival date.
Bookings, which have a start date less than 30 days away shall be payable immediately.

Number of people

The maximum number of people who may use the holiday accommodation is the number indicated in the holiday accommodation’s description as the number of beds, or what has been agreed when booking the holiday accommodation. In cases where the number of people at the holiday accommodation is temporarily exceeded, for reasons such as celebrations or other events, this shall be informed and agreed upon in advance.

Disclosure of keys

The key shall be available from the holiday cabin's key box on the arrival date after 4.00 pm, and it must be returned on the departure date by 12.00 pm unless otherwise agreed. The key code shall be notified to the customer.

Cleaning the accommodation

Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the holiday home.
Upon checking out, the holiday home must be left in a tidy state. The customer is responsible for cleaning the holiday accommodation during and after their stay unless the final cleaning has been paid for in advance.
The customer is responsible for paying any costs caused for cleaning the holiday accommodation if anyone has smoked in the indoor areas of the holiday accommodation, the holiday accommodation has not been cleaned or completed inadequately, and the owner has to complete it before the arrival of the next customer. Cleaning instructions can be found in the holiday accommodation’s folder.
Any pets brought to the holiday accommodation must be informed at the time of making the booking.

Compensation of damages and lost items

The customer is responsible for compensating any damages caused intentionally or unintentionally to the holiday accommodation or its chattels. The customer is responsible for replacing any lost keys to the holiday accommodation. In addition, the customer is responsible for any costs incurred for the installation of new locks and cutting keys.
Any items that are forgotten at the holiday accommodation shall be stored for 14 days. Then, upon request, the items shall be posted at the customer's expense for a delivery fee of 10€.


If the customer has to cancel their booking, they must immediately inform Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat by email, post, or phone. Any bookings made via must be cancelled via
The non-payment of the booking fee or final payment does not constitute the cancellation of a booking, and it does not release the person from these cancellation terms.
If the invoices are not paid by the due date, Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat reserves the right to cancel the booking. The pre-payment shall be retained for the cancellation of a booking.
In case of falling ill and the customer provides a medical certificate, the entire amount minus an administration fee of 20 euros shall be refunded. We always recommend taking out a travel insurance policy.

Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat reserves the right to cancel a booking

In case of a force majeure, we reserve the right to terminate an agreement. We are obliged to inform the customer about this without delay.
In this case, the customer has the right to a full refund of the total paid amount. The customer can also be offered to have their booking postponed to a later date.

Possible complaints

All observations and complaints concerning the accommodation’s equipment and condition must be addressed immediately upon their identification directly to the owner. Any complaints that are made retrospectively shall not be considered.
Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat is not responsible for any damages caused to the customer, which have been caused due to a force majeure or other similar reason (e.g., power cuts or natural phenomena, such as seaweed prevalence or animals, such as mice and insects), which are not caused by Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat and which consequences could not have reasonably been prevented.
Koli Niinilahti Lomamajat is also not responsible for damages or consequences caused by normal, natural phenomena.

Right to price changes

If an incorrect price is charged from the customer due to a technical error of the system, the owner of the cabin reserves the right to invoice the correct amount.